Sylvia Ferrero has had a passion for health and fitness her entire life. Whether you are preparing for an athletic event or simply trying to find your body again, Sylvia has the passion and know-how to help get you there.
Sylvia has been featured on numerous fitness magazine covers, articles, television programs and on the big screen as a stunt double. She believes that being healthy is a constant, ever evolving process that encompasses the Mind, Body and Spirit. Also she believes that true beauty is not about "looking good" but about how you feel from the inside; it exudes from those who like, love and believe in themselves.
She craves adventure, as well as knowledge and wisdom. She also loves a good laugh and the occasional healthy dose of adrenaline.
If you've decided that it's time to turn your Life up a notch, Sylvia is now available to help you reach your personal and wellness goals!
ACHIEVEMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- Master Trainer at Billy Beck III Personal Training Center in South Florida.
- Bachelors Degree in Physical Education, The University of Western Ontario.
- NSCA Certified Personal Trainer.
- Muscle Activation Techniques Jumpstart
- Resistance Training Specialist (RTS)
- CISSN Certified Sports Nutritionist.
- Wholistic Kinesiology Personal Trainer Certification.
- 2x Tri-Fit World Challenge Champion (A rigorous event that is best described as a blend of Barbie meets G.I. Jane. Consists of a military style Obstacle Course, Figure, Fitness Skills & Fitness Routine).
- Volunteered at Perfect Competition Athletic Performance Center under the direction of Pete Bommarito (one of South Florida's top strength and conditioning coaches for professional and elite level athletes).
- Completed Tony Robbin's "Unleash The Power Within" event (twice) and volunteered on the Fire Team building the pits for his famous "Fire Walk".
- Worked at Club Med as Sports G.O. (leading island bike tours, pool sports, guest relations in English/Spanish/French, and "starring" in nightly shows).
- Featured cover model for Oxygen and Natural Muscle Magazine.
- Featured expert and model on e-How.com
- Featured on Discovery Channel's "10 Years Younger" as Rosie Bernhard's mentor.
- Stunt double for Sophia Vergara in National Lampoon's "Pledge This".
- Female talent for Jack Zatorski's Push Up Pro infomercial.
- Featured in dozens of articles, ads, television programs, and interviews for numerous fitness magazines, fitness websites, blog posts and a radio program or two.
- Successfully coached and mentored dozens of fitness athletes and enthusiasts from around the world via one-on-one training, group classes, online coaching and published fitness articles.
- Experience with kettlebells, boxing, CrossFit, body weight training, boot camps, speed and strength conditioning, various styles of yoga and meditation.
Contact Silvia for more information call 303-440-1440