(Whole Body Functional Neurological Activation)
This a great time saving move. If you do this move correctly, it works everything.
Corrections to keep track of through the move.
- Keep weight in the heels/mid-foot, toes are relaxed.
- Knees stay over the feet, no wobbly knees!
- Back remains straight, chest up through the entire move. Inhale on the way down, exhale on the way up.
- During the press, monitor elbow position under the barbells.
- Watch his hand position, make sure you do it.
- 2-3 sets 10-20 rep
Start low and keep within a comfortable weight range, your heart rate will increase dramatically, so be prepared. If you want more reps and sets us a single barbell and do it one sided.